Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Water

The past few days I have been under the weather.  Last week my friend Tara and I attended a baby shower in her honor.  Both of us came down sick at the same time after the shower and her precious baby boy.  The shower was hosted by a few of the mothers from the 2nd grade class she taught last school year.  Tara had me come along since I was the reading teacher.  It was good to see the kids again, however, one of them was slightly sick.  Unfortunately, it was passed along.  So sad to see Tara's baby sick with his first cold.  Poor little guy!

As you know when we are sick it is good to drink lots of water.  Sometimes plain water is not that tasty.  So I added some slices of lemon & cucumber.  Very refreshing and healthy too.  Some sliced strawberries as a treat provide vitamin C.

No comments: