Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Can you believe it?

It is November and soon we will be celebrating Thanksgiving!  And after that the Christmas season will be in full swing!  I am so not ready.  Lately, the holidays have been the least on my mind.  Its been an amazing year, so many things have transpired.  I started out the year just looking forward to my grandson's 1st birthday.  As the year went on I sensed in my spirit an urgency and a longing for His return.  After praying and asking the Lord to give me salve for my eyes, He answered my prayer.  Many new doors were opened up letting in His light.  I am no longer in the dark.  Here is a link to an article I recently read that puts a lot of things into focus about what is up ahead.  The article is titled The Coming Snare written by Daymond Duck.  Hope you enjoy it.  And remember, the Lord is more than willing to help you keep the light on, just ask.

No comments: