Saturday, September 22, 2012

Daybook


Outside my window...
The sun is going down and casting a gray light.

I am thinking...
That I wish my hubby did not have to leave on another business trip.

I am thankful...
That this business trip is only for 6 days.

In the kitchen...
My famous Creamy Potato Soup and plum/apple crumble.

I am wearing...
Gray sport shorts with a gray top that has turquoise & pink on it which says Huntington Beach Surf Club.

I am creating...
A cookbook for my beloved friend Tara.

I am going...
To take it easy and rest to get over this nasty cold I have.

I am wondering...
What the week ahead holds for me.

I am reading...
Trying to finish up "Bold Love".

I am hoping...
That I have enough energy to get through the week.

I am looking forward to...
Friday when my hubby comes home!

I am learning
To let go, let God...and pray like crazy.

Around the house...
Decorated for Autumn...just couldn't hold back.

I am pondering...
What life will hold in the near future.

One of my favorite things...
Quilts...and my friend Tara just gave me a beautiful white quilt with deep red accents.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
To be apart of a new house church, lunch with friends, mammogram & bone scan.

A peek into my day...

No comments: