Monday, September 10, 2012

Beautiful Colorado!

This evening I was driving my son Brandon over to the high school to take a special test he needs to pass to graduate.  On the way up to the school I took delight in the flowers that grow along with roadside.  The sunset cast a beautiful glow on them.  I just had to stop and take some pictures. 

I like how this flower has its face toward the sky.

See how they line the roadway.  Its like they are all waving "Hello!" as you pass by.

 Here below are some pictures that were taken Labor Day weekend just before Mark left for Germany.

Mark and I went for a picnic and a hike by the Platte River.  Here the water is reflecting the sky.

Here Mark is down by the river.  Love that old cottonwood tree with a hole in it.

Here I am by the river.  It was a wonderful day!

No comments: