Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Autumn Already?

Autumn is definitely dancing in the breeze here in Colorado.  Usually the leaves do not start turning color till October here in the Denver area, but this year is a different story.  Here it is September and I am already starting to see yellow leaves.  We will have to travel to the mountains soon to catch the Aspens in their splendor.  The Colorado weather channel says that the leaves are already turning in the high country.

Here is one of my favorite pictures of Autumn in the Colorado high country.
This is from Autumn 2013.

Since Autumn is coming I've been thinking about all the wonderful comforts of the season.  Here below I am going to list my favorites.
Apples
Pears
Pumpkins
Pies
Soups
Warm Bread with butter & apple butter
Pumpkin muffins
Hot coffee or Chai tea
Apple cider, hot or cold
Blankets
Sweaters
Autumn scented candles
Sunflowers & mums
Colored Leaves

Now that I've listed my favorites, what are your favorite Autumn comforts?  Leave a comment!

No comments: