Monday, December 1, 2014

More Holidays Ahead

So how was your Thanksgiving?  Mine was pretty awesome.  Both my sons wanted to come home and they brought their wives.  And of course my grandson was there.  My grandson is 9 months old.  After dinner I picked him up and he gave me a hug and kiss...not sure...but I think that is what he was doing as my cheek was wet.  Anyway, the Lord had a big blessing for me.  Here below is a picture of  son #1 & I preparing the turkey together.  He is a good cook, the turkey was delicious.


Here is a picture of Everett having fun with his Grandpa.

Did any of you participate in Black Friday?  I am happy to say that I am continuing my tradition of not participating.  I just keep remembering the "simple" days (notice I did not use "old" lol) when everything was closed and things were slow.  It gave people time to rest, relax, reflect and enjoy.

The next holiday up for us is Christmas.  I have a few gifts under my bed, but other than that I still need to do shopping.  Especially for my grandson as it is his first Christmas.  

1 comment:

Chaos Cottage said...

Glad to see your sons made it home for Thanksgiving. Looks like you all had a good visit.

No, I didn't participate in Black Friday. I'm too old for that. lol!!!

Pam