Sunday, July 21, 2013

Getting Ready

Since our 30th wedding anniversary is coming up next week, we decided to plan a little getaway trip.  I stress "little" because we are only going to be gone 2 nights.  We are going to go to Glenwood Springs and enjoy the big mineral springs pool.  Also there are some awesome sights to see nearby, such as Rifle Falls and Aspen where you can see Maroon Bells.  Not sure how much we will be able to squeeze into our trip, but we plan to enjoy ourselves.

In preparation for my trip I decided to buy myself a new duffle.  The rage is Vera Bradley, which I can't afford.  So I picked up a knock-off at Target made by Danielle Morgan.

 This is "Floral Delight" at Target for $29.99.

It seems strudy.  Before I bought it I put something heavy into it and lifted the bag.  It held up just fine.  It has a simple flap pocket in the front and an outside pocket on each side.  The interior is lined in pink cloth.  There are no zipper pockets on the inside, just plenty of space to pack.  And it colapses nicely for storage.  I am looking forward to using it along with a Vera Bradley cosmetic bag my dear friend Monique gave me for my birthday.  Thanks so much Monique!

No comments: