Friday, July 10, 2015

Update on my Vera Collection

Well, my obsession with Vera is continuing, I am way too addicted to color.  I thought I would share my collection with you.  Just to let you know, I've always been a practical gal when it comes to purses.  Now in my 50's I don't feel like being practical anymore.  I probably should be ashamed to own so many purses, but I can't tell you how much fun it has been.

Here is Daisy kitty with my spring/summer collection of purses.  Don't these Veras look so pretty together?  All of these patterns are retired and purchased on-line.  Starting at the lower left is a bucket tote in Hope Toile (from Ebay), next is a Clare in Priscilla Pink (Vera Bradley). Back to the left is another bucket tote in Flutterby (Vera Bradley), next to that is a Clare in Jazzy Blooms (Amazon), next is another bucket tote in Petal Pink (Twice). Above Jazzy Blooms is a Betsy in Twirly Bird Pink (Ebay) and last is a Clare in Twirly Bird Navy (Ebay).

This is the beginnings of my autumn/winter collection.  Again all of these are retired patterns and were purchased on-line.  On the left is a Clare in Very Berry Paisley (Ebay), next to that is a Hipster in Totally Turq (Twice) and on top is a Clare in English Rose (Ebay).  If you will notice I buy a lot of Clare bags.  They are my favorite, they are rounded which feels good worn as a shoulder or crossbody bag.

Any regrets you may ask?  Yes, I bought three little hipsters, thinking they would work well for me.  I used one and it did not sit right on my body as a crossbody.  They are rectangular and for some reason it is uncomfortable for me.  As a shoulder bag it works alright, but still not thrilled with it.  I prefer the Frannie much better.  The little hipster in the pattern Clementine (a very pretty pattern) I sent to my niece as part of her high school graduation present.  I hope she likes it better than I did.  I used the one in the pattern Petal Paisley and have not used the Baroque one.  I intend to gift the Baroque to a lucky gal.  If you read this and would like a little hipster in the pattern Baroque, let me know, I just may send it to you. *wink*

1 comment:

Sherry said...

you have one for every day of the week in spring and summer... and you're well on your way to one for every day of the week for autumn and winter. your collection is beautiful :)