Tuesday, May 26, 2015

On the Road with Vera and Hubby!

Well, my Vera purchases are being put to good use.  I am on a road trip with dear hubby and Vera is carrying all my necessities.  I am using my Tic Tac Tote in Flutterby, my Flower Shower tote and my Grand Cosmetic case in Clementine.

We had the most wonderful picnic today.  We were in Glenwood Canyon at Bair Ranch Rest Area right next to the Colorado River.  It was a gorgeous day with brilliant blue sky, white puffy clouds and the soft green of spring leaves on the trees.  After our picnic we spent time resting in the sun holding hands.

Here is a picture of what the highway looks like as you travel through the canyon.  This picture is one I found on-line.  Click on the picture to get a bigger view, its gorgeous.


We got caught in the rain a couple different times.  Running around in the rain is fun.  What a joy to be carefree and enjoy God's lovely handiwork.  So blessed to have a wonderful day with my hubby.  And so blessed to have these lovely Vera bags.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

What a lovely described getaway.. and holding hands. That's just the best ever. So special. I'm sure Vera is enjoying herself as well.