Tuesday, May 12, 2015

More Color!

Well, more color of the Vera Bradley kind came into my life since I last posted.  I received the Tic Tac Tote in Flutterby last week.  Somehow I was not thrilled and thought that maybe I should have picked a different pattern.  Actually, I think it is just too much purple for me, even so I like the style of the bag and can't wait to use it.

For Mother's Day my hubby was wonderful and took me to the Vera Bradley Outlet in Castle Rock.  Despite the rain, we had a wonderful day together and I so enjoyed shopping.  It was so nice to see the product in person.  I ended up getting two Little Hipster bags.  They were 50% off.  One I got in the pattern Baroque and the other in Clementine.  I also got two zip id cases, one in the pattern Baroque to match the Little Hipster bag and one in the pattern Shower Vines to match my Frannie Bag in Flower Shower.
The Little Hipster in the pattern Baroque

In the mail this week, I received a zip id case I ordered in Jazzy Blooms and a Bucket Tote in Flutterby.  The Bucket Tote in Flutterby is really cute, even my hubby likes it. 

 The Bucket Tote in Flutterby

In full addict fashion, I have three more Vera items coming.  These are the last items (at least for now - haha)  I ordered a zip id case in the pattern Clementine, which will match the Little Hipster I purchased in the same pattern.  And I also have another Clare purse coming in the pattern English Rose, which I plan to use in Autumn.  I snagged the purse on Ebay, a really great deal!  And I purchased a Bucket Tote in the retired pattern Hope Toile another great Ebay deal.

Honestly, I think I went from being a soap addict to a purse addict.  Whatever, I feel pretty well satisfied with all my purchases.  There are a few other items I would like to purchase, but those I will leave for the future.  I am content to enjoy what I have.  Actually, I probably have over done it, but I plan to have fun with it all.  If not that they will make nice gifts.  ;-)

1 comment:

Sherry said...

love the patterns, especially the baroque. the larger tote is great - you can stuff all sorts of junque in there!