Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Back to Wigs

Well, my hair seemed to stabilize for a bit, but recently has thinned enough that I am back to wigs. Wearing a wig in the autumn/winter season in Colorado should be fine.  Pictured below is my Julianne wig.  I am not happy about the situation I am in with my real hair and I hope and pray that my God given hair grows back.  For now a wig is going to have to do, and I know I am not alone, there are plenty of other women struggling through just as I am.


I got sick with a tummy bug and wasn't able to eat as usual.  Dropped back down to 97 lbs., but this morning weighed in at 98 lbs. which makes me feel better.  I am not a happy camper right now, but have to keep moving forward with life.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

you're lovely, becky! ♥
thankful for the cooler seasons
that offer you comfort in wearing
your wig. and thankful for baby
steps in moving forward.
{{{ gentle hugs }}}