Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Getting Wiggy with Change

Well, I know in my last post, I was down on wigs.  Well, I've had a change in heart.  I was out shopping yesterday and went past a mirror.  It was then that I realized how thin my hair is.  My husband keeps telling me my hair is going to grow back and that I look fine.  Well, I don't know if my hair will grow back and I realized I don't look fine.  I look pathetic.

So time to do something about it.  After looking at myself in that mirror I drove home.  I got my wig out and finally got it adjusted to where I could stand it.  Then went out in public.  I felt better.  I am devastated about my real hair, I can barely stand what has become of it.  I have cried and cried to the Lord, only to see more hair lost.

I am not particularly wild about my first wig so thus ordering a new one.  Hoping I like the look of #2 better.  This whole journey is so hard.  Change is always hard.  My oldest grandson is going through change.  In 2 weeks he will be going to school for the first time.  He doesn't want to.  I sat holding him and we cried together because we are both afraid of changes in our lives.  At least we can tell each other "I love you".

1 comment:

Sherry said...

praying.. always.
i'm sure the wig looks wonderful
on you - but i can only imagine
the discomfort.
what a sweet grammie you are to
cuddle your precious grandson
through his personal reluctance
for school.