Wednesday, December 14, 2016

To a certain person...

I've been trying, but there has been so much heartache.  There is a certain person who stalks my blog and whenever I share about my experiences regarding this person, I get slammed. I've catered to this person in order to have a better relationship, but it has not helped.  So I've made a decision that there is no way to please this person.  I've decided that I am going to do whatever I want on this blog and talk about whatever I want.  You know that song from the movie "Frozen"?  Yes, I am going to "Let It GO!"

But instead of listening to Disney's "Frozen", I rather should investigate what the Bible says about people that have chosen to be an enemy.  Matthew 5:43-45 says:

You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.  But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.…


Romans 12:17-19 says:

Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Carefully consider what is right in the eyes of everybody.  If it is possible on your part, live at peace with everyone.  Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but leave room for God’s wrath. For it is written: “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”…

So dear person who views me as an enemy, I am going to be praying for you.  After all this whole thing is a spiritual issue and not of flesh and blood.  And I am going to abstain from the temptation to repay evil for evil.  When that temptation arises, I will not avenge myself, but rather leave that to the Lord.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

{{{{{ gentle hug }}}}}
agreeing with you in prayer.. ♥