Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Use It Up Update

It is the beginning of a new month and so time for the Use It Up Update.  Again this month I do not have that much to report.  I polished off another bottle of the Renpur Co-wash.  I am now using the Renpur Lavender-Rosemary Co-wash that I picked up a couple months ago.  So far so good, I am enjoying it.  I also finished the A La Maison Coconut scented lotion.

Did not finish the A La Maison coconut soap, still had half a bottle left, so that is on the bathroom sink being used as our hand soap.  In the shower I now have A La Maison Honeysuckle scented soap and the matching lotion.


In my tub I still am working on the A La Maison Thousand Flowers scented soap along with the lotion.  I am nearly done with the lotion, which by the way smells heavenly.  I am getting the last bits out of the bottom of the bottle.  Don't you just hate when the pump stops working because the lotion is too low for the pump to suck it up?  I don't know why, but that really annoys me.


Looking in my inventory of what I have left, I am still overwhelmed.  One of the scents I still have yet to use is the A La Maison Fresh Sea Salt scent.



As far as buying any new bath products, I have managed to resist the temptation.  Hooray for me!   

No comments: